Set your video to the beginning of the game World of Warships
Hyde will place your video with sound at the beginning of the game, before the “login”. Actually, in case if the video standard is tired and you want to fill in the game their favorite movie clip. The sound quality, you can use any track you like.
List of actions:
1) First of all, find a video that you want to install. You can from YouTube, preferably in 4K quality. Take advantage of the program “4k Video Downloader” to download the video in high quality: http://uploadas.com/ns63voirit35/4kvideodownloader_3.6.rar.html [25,29 Mb] (Count: 6)
2) Video and audio are imported separately: find a sound file for your video. The selected audio file Convert into .Wav format using a converter: http://uploadas.com/hen160dzj2lm/ffmpeg-2.8.1.zip.html [9.61 Mb] (Count: 6)
3) Convert video .Avi format using a converter: http://uploadas.com/r3z1ajbe6s7v/YTDSetup.rar.html [9.76 Mb] (Count: 5)
4) Video in .Avi, and audio format .Wav import program “Scaleform Videocoder”.
After clicking on the “Encode”, the program will compile a single file format Usm, to be put into play.
5) The resulting Usm file rename “login.usm”, and put it in the game folder / res_mods / (current version) / gui / video /
Done! Now you can enjoy your videos and brag to your friends.
In case of problems, ask questions in the comments. We can help you all!